nuffnang

    Sunday, April 10, 2011

    who are you actually???

    i just got an e-mail from someone who i didn't know his exact background... 


    hi,
    just joined this site.And i think a lot of good peple abound here.I am here to find a soulmate......well we could start as friends though.One thing is for sure, that is i am not here for games.

    I am attracted by the simplicity of your profile, i love all your stories that you wrote in your blog and i am interested in getting to know you.

    Regards'
    Aa...



    i'm here to find a soulmate??? lol!! 
    thanks for reading my blog and love my stories =D
    i really appreciate it ^^ if you are a blogger, please drop your link or if not just give me any of your social network so that i can know you better...



    p/s: i hope if you read this please tell me soon and or if not i will just ignore it =.=

    1 comment:

    CiK JaCObS said...

    dia thu jaa xda roomte kot..

    nuffnang

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...