nuffnang

    Sunday, July 18, 2010

    they leaved me =(

    just a simple and short post...
    after martial art training for wajadiri,
    i slept while waiting for solat zohor..
    but then,i slept and woke up at 2.05...
    we should gathered at 2.00 and i still haven't pray and ready with my clothes yet..

    i took about 10 mins to prepare myself and i can see the bus left me..
    soo sad,but then i salled atiqah and the bus turned back to fetch me..
    huhu,thanks atiqah, all my friends and driver...
    i'll post the pics there later..
    but,where did i go???
    (a question mark there)



    4 comments:

    JohnJenin said...

    wah..martial art ni..hehe..takut2 :P

    sjaa64 said...

    hahaha...
    ape nak takut,kita x serang org baik =)

    JohnJenin said...

    yeke..boleh menuntut ilmu?

    sjaa64 said...

    john-boleh jer...
    jomla join silat cekak hanafi okey =)

    nuffnang

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...