nuffnang

    Saturday, July 24, 2010

    i'll keep my promise...if not...

    TODAY.....
    i finished my class at 10 because no bio lab for this week...
    i took mini bus and had lunch at bistro with some of my classmates...
    don't know why,
    i got some motivation today...new inspiration..

    i took 2 piece of A4 paper and wrote


    i paste it in my room as i stay alone in my room..
    so i can see it everyday..
    hopefully i can keep my promise...
    kalau mungkir janji dipanggil munafik..xnak!!

    maybe it looks quite silly or nerdy..
    but i don't care!!
    it's just for myself...it gives me motivation...

    when i was in primary school,i wrote
    STRAIGHT A'S and paste it in my room...
    alhamdulillah,i got it for UPSR,PMR AND SPM...

    hopefully i can repeat it for a-level exam

    just pray for me k..
    (^_^)

    p/s:kat,kalau jaa mungkir janji,pukul dia okey!!! =p

    2 comments:

    fadhlinaafifah said...

    wow amazing! good luck!! :)

    sjaa64 said...

    fadhkina- hehheehehhe :D thanks.

    nuffnang

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...