nuffnang

    Friday, July 1, 2011

    study table, notes and softboard =.=


    Assalamualaikum...


    i snap some pictures of my notes on softboard and study table..
    i know i'm gonna miss all of this..
    boleh jadikan kenangan =D



    \\

     math's formulae...need to memorise all of these =.=


     organic compound mind map..helps me a lot!!!


     reaction of benzene...lots of them came out in the last papers


     periodic table, help me during my revision =D

     how far and how fast topic, looks easy but the questions can trap us!!


     calendar with pics of my groupmates for the whole two years here

     sem 4 time table

     specific response-biology-

     these are my stationary..

     as i stayed alone, i change the arrangement of the table and bed
    this is my room

     official study table..haaaaaha...
    i put the orange labels so that i can easily spot the books that i want..


    ok that's it!!!
    bye-bye





    2 comments:

    zaim mahfuz said...

    macam maner lah ustazdonut nanti bila sambung belajar

    Atiqah Wadiah said...

    tudiaa bez student..notes b'lambak2 kat softboard..bgos2..hehe ^.^
    folow u :)

    nuffnang

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...