nuffnang

    Sunday, July 3, 2011

    Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

    Assalamualaikum =D

    I wanna start my 30 days challenge!!
    for the first day, i need to post my latest pic and 15 interesting facts about me..


    This is my very latest pic..4 days ago after i came back from Almec's Annual Grand dinner..yeah, i'm graduated from Intec and going to pursue my degree in MBBS, insyallah =D

    15 Facts about me??

    1. I'm allergic to some of sea foods such as prawn and squid
    2. I love pink, blue and purple
    3. i was born on 30 April (give me present ya =p)
    4. I had 3 secondary school =.=
    5. i have 6 siblings and i'm the third
    6. if i do something, i'll force myself to continue it until the end, never step back!
    7. i'm self-motivated and not easily give up
    8. i'm quite 'boyish' when i was a young girl
    9. i just finish my a-level exam
    10. i lost a teeth when i was 5 years old after falling down from bicycle
    11. i start blogging since October 2009
    12. i love making new friends
    13. i love football and enjoy watching it
    14. my shoe size is usually 5
    15. i'm single and available =p

    wanna know me better?? why don't u ask me =D





    5 comments:

    Unknown said...

    hehehe..senang jer dapat tahu semua pasal jaa..hahaha

    sjaa64 said...

    @apik pehe

    hahaha..sikit je tu

    nizam said said...

    sy pon single gak..

    Fairuz Zainal said...

    hoho femes ni. semua bende semalaysia dah tau. hahahaa

    sjaa64 said...

    @fairuz

    hahaha...mana adaa..

    nuffnang

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...